What Our Farmers Can Learn From Other Lands
Ralph Sandlin YoheDownload PDF
|Agriculture, Life Sciences, and Veterinary Medicine|
Ralph Sandlin Yohe. What Our Farmers Can Learn From Other Lands. Ames, IA: Iowa State College Press, 1953.
Published Published By Pages DOI Chapters Jan. 1, 1953 Iowa State College Press 188 10.31274/isudp.1953.82 19
What Our Farmers Can Learn From Other Lands has the following chapters:
- 1 Egypt's Unchanging Agriculture
- 2 Too Many Farmers on Too Few Acres
- 3 Mass Education Essential to Farm Prosperity
- 4 Extension Should Not Carry a Club
- 5 Agricultural Monopolies
- 6 Britain's Guaranteed Farm Prosperity
- 7 No Place for Political Neutrality
- 8 Europe's Socialism Is Not for Us
- 9 Who Should Own the Land?
- 10 Nationalized Land
- 11 Who Should Inherit the Land?
- 12 Security for the Tenant
- 13 More Food From Every Acre
- 14 Trees, Grass, and Cows
- 15 The Forests -Our Neglected Income
- 15 Grass by the Tons
- 17 Tailor-Made Food and Livestock
- 18 North Countries Tackle Livestock Disease