The Iowa State University Digital Press provides journal publishing and hosting services for Iowa State faculty and staff, Iowa State student organizations, scholarly and professional organizations, and independent journals.
- Editorial and peer-review management
- Training and technical support
- Digitization and upload of back issues
- Readership statistics for authors and editors
- ISSN and DOI registration
- Preservation in CLOCKSS and Portico
Image from Fernandez Zepeda J., (2021) “#BlackLivesMatter”, The Critical Social Educator 1(1). doi: https://doi.org/10.31274/tcse.12472.