What Farmers Read and Like
Donald R. MurphyDownload PDF
|Agriculture, Life Sciences, and Veterinary Medicine|
Donald R. Murphy. What Farmers Read and Like. Ames, IA: Iowa State University Press 1962.
Published Published By Pages DOI Chapters Jan. 1, 1962 Iowa State University Press 255 10.31274/isudp.1962.94 14
What Farmers Read and Like has the following chapters:
- 1 Using Research in Farm Publications
- 2 Front Covers That Attract Readers
- 3 Does a Second Color Help?
- 4 What Kind of Illustration?
- 5 Page Position and Readership
- 6 Heads That Pull in Readers
- 7 More Experiments in Readership
- 8 What Kind of Folks Read Your Ad or Article?
- 9 The Problem of the Non-Reader
- 10 Opinion Polls and Readership
- 11 Subjects That Appeal
- 12 Just Getting Read Isn't Enough
- 13 Research in the Future
- 14 What Kind of Editor?