The Young Woman in Business
Beth Bailey McLeanDownload PDF
Beth Bailey McLean. The Young Woman in Business. Ames, IA: Iowa State College Press, 1953.
Published Published By Pages Chapters Jan. 1, 1953 Iowa State College Press 277 18
The Young Woman in Business has the following chapters:
- 1 What's a Good Place to Work?
- 2 Look at the Real You
- 3 Use Employment Help Wisely
- 4 Present Your Case Effectively
- 5 Work Days Can Be Made Easier
- 6 Live While You Work
- 7 Master the Mechanics of Your Job
- 8 Look at the Records
- 9 Whose Money Are You Spending?
- 10 You Are in Public Relations
- 11 Good Publicity Is an Asset
- 12 Travel Like an Expert
- 13 Public Speaking Is Part of the Job
- 14 Select a Good Team
- 15 Advancement Is a Challenge
- 16 Financial Security Is Good Business
- 17 The Married Women Can Succeed in Business