Love Postoperative ECG Shell (I)
- Ching I Lai (National Yunlin University of Science &Technology, Taiwan)
- Shu-Hwa Lin (University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa)
- Chang-Franw Lee (National Yunlin University of Science &Technology, Taiwan)
- Jih -Liang Juang (Vitalsigns Technology Co.,Ltd)
- Chao-Ping Chuang (Vitalsigns Technology Co.,Ltd)
- Fu-Ling Chang (Taiwan Textile Research Institute)
Ongoing cutting-edge multidisciplinary research in textile fibers, biomedical sensors, and wireless and mobile telecommunications integrated with telemedicine, aims at developing intelligent biomedical clothing (IBC). This ECG shell design is a functional garment offering, health benefits, improved appearance and increased comfort. The garment is more comfortable because the high adhesive factor of current commercial hydrogel used in ECG monitoring causes patients skin allergies and pruritus from wearing the hydrogel for a long time.
How to Cite:
Lai, C. & Lin, S. & Lee, C. & Juang, J. & Chuang, C. & Chang, F., (2018) “Love Postoperative ECG Shell (I)”, International Textile and Apparel Association Annual Conference Proceedings 75(1).