Love Postoperative ECG Vest (I)
- Ching I Lai (National Yunlin University of Science &Technology)
- Shu-Hwa Lin (University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa)
- Chang-Franw Lee (National Yunlin University of Science &Technology, Taiwan)
- Jih -Liang Juang (Vitalsigns Technology Co.,Ltd)
- Chao-Ping Chuang (Vitalsigns Technology Co.,Ltd)
- Fu-Ling Chang (Taiwan Textile Research Institute)
Ongoing cutting-edge multidisciplinary research in textile fibers, biomedical sensors, and wireless and mobile telecommunications integrated with telemedicine, aims at developing intelligent biomedical clothing (IBC). This project is attempt to find the solution of allergic and uncomfortable issues with normal clothing appearance. The high adhesiveness of current commercial hydrogel causes patients skin allergies and pruritus easily after wearing hydrogel for electrodes for a long time. Smart vest means make user tracking device invisible and wear it like user would with their everyday clothes.
How to Cite:
Lai, C. & Lin, S. & Lee, C. & Juang, J. & Chuang, C. & Chang, F., (2018) “Love Postoperative ECG Vest (I)”, International Textile and Apparel Association Annual Conference Proceedings 75(1).