Love Postoperative ECG T-shirt (II)
- Ching I Lai (National Yunlin University of Science &Technology, Taiwan)
- Chang-Franw Lee (National Yunlin University of Science &Technology, Taiwan)
- Shu-Hwa Lin (University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa)
- Jih -Liang Juang (Vitalsigns Technology Co.,Ltd)
- Chao-Ping Chuang (Vitalsigns Technology Co.,Ltd)
- Fu-Ling Chang (email@example.com)
This ECG T-shirt is a functional garment offering, health benefits, improved appearance and increased comfort. The garment is more comfortable because the high adhesive factor of current commercial hydrogel used in ECG monitoring causes patients skin allergies and pruritus from wearing the hydrogel for a long time. Additionally, since the sensors are attached to the lining of this two-layer raglan T-shirt, the exterior is smooth and makes the user tracking device inconspicuous.
How to Cite:
Lai, C. & Lee, C. & Lin, S. & Juang, J. & Chuang, C. & Chang, F., (2018) “Love Postoperative ECG T-shirt (II)”, International Textile and Apparel Association Annual Conference Proceedings 75(1).